Wednesday, May 24, 2006

They're out for my kidneys

1st post...

I was supposed to meet a gentleman to watch and listen to a presentation that he wanted to show me today. Arranged for 4 pm at the library, i thought it was harmless to just go ahead and meet him. However, after mentioning the fact that i'm meeting a 50-60 year old friend who wanted to talk to me about philosophy at a library, I wasn't surprised that my parents were unsettled.

I wasn't actually worried about it until my parents called me right after i left them and told me to come back. Apparently, someone gave them a flier about a high school senior gone missing 2 days ago who was last seen at another library. How odd. My mother also advised me not to go because of a bad dream she's had for the past 2 nights. Evidently, my parents are very superstitious, however, i trust their judgement and their intuitions.

so what happened? i didn't go. end.

exciting? actually, it was really freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home