I need to complain
So... my problem is that i'm lazy. Very lazy. And I felt the full effect of this when i realized that i had not done any of my junior year research project. For those you playing home game, this means that I need to cram a year worth of... work... into one weekend.
My english project is about political cartoons, and I proposed drawing a political cartoon every week for the school year. Of course, being the lazy slob i am, I never did any of them. So, what does this mean? i'm screwed because all of them are due on tuesday (today being friday). I need to draw 30 political cartoons while also doing another English assignment due tuesday (10 journals about Gatsby). I can tell you right now that i'm going to divertirme mucho.
erg... eff
My english project is about political cartoons, and I proposed drawing a political cartoon every week for the school year. Of course, being the lazy slob i am, I never did any of them. So, what does this mean? i'm screwed because all of them are due on tuesday (today being friday). I need to draw 30 political cartoons while also doing another English assignment due tuesday (10 journals about Gatsby). I can tell you right now that i'm going to divertirme mucho.
erg... eff


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home